Thursday 16 February 2012

How hard is it to follow instructions?









Honestly , following instruction is  very difficult indeed, irrespective of how old or how young you are. But  I think, it is the best way to achieve our goals.
Things become so easy when we follow instructions. I don't take myself as a reference but I like tell people what is happening in my life. I never been a best student or the best child at home but the fact that , I always follow instructions make people think that,I am Smart!
I know where I come from and I know where I'd to go so, the easy way for me is to follow instructions.
I remember when I first came in South Africa (Cape Town), coming from a french speaking country and knowing any word in english I was so scared!But, inside me, there was a small voice telling me:'' don't worry everything gonna be fine if you just follow instructions...'' I didn't have choice, knowing what I wanted made me follow intructions and those instructions took me where I am today.
I am doing My BTECH in Public Relations, I did my service training in one of the best PR consultancy in South Africa (Magna Carta) not because I am the smartes or I was the smartes student but only because I have the potential and the willpower to follow instructions.
Life become easier when we follow instructions guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment