Saturday 21 April 2012

It was such a special day! ''19/04/2012


Gabonese Students!




We made it!
I remember when I have first landed in this country ''South Africa''! I couldn't say anything in english! Coming from french country, things were very very difficult for me!

And I remember my first days at University! My first presentation in Media Studies! '' Who I am!!!''
We mad it!
  I remember my first assignment in English, when my lecturer told me that, I don't write in English. It must be an other language but not English!!!
 
But the best thing was that, I had never lost faith in me because I knew what I wanted. I used to cry some days, but I had never thought to quit!
I come so far ! but I still have a long way to go!
Special day for: Jeff,Thandi, and Parly!
  I deserve to smile and say,'' I MAD IT''



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for all these achievements. You surely are talented, and PR suits you right down the ground. You were made for that. Go on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, you deserve every success and blessing Gods puts before you. Well done my sister, am very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete