Thursday 7 June 2012

This Time Scared Me!!!

I am scared!
I have a feeling that, I am almost there, I am almost done with my studies...but I am scared!!! I can't really say or tell people what scares me, but I am scared!!!
These are the questions always coming up when i am siting alone in the dark.
  • am i going to find a good job after my studies?
  • am i going to find the right man
  • am i going to...
I read somewhere''Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived'' but I can't help myself. I have the skill to always plan everything and I know I can't plan my future but ,what  I want are just answers!!! I'am scared!
                                                            

Miss P!!!
 
Maybe i am scared of the future


 Maybe I am stressing to much!



What can i do? I am scared!



wewereinfinite-x.xanga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment