Monday 13 August 2012

I am...?




I am Parly Juliette Medjo Obam. I am from Gabon and I am the second last child of my family.

Coming from a big family, I have been  taught that,''family must always come first'', to respect people,to recognize others' values, to fight and stand for everything I want.
So, I am an ambitious girl!
At school, I have never been the best one but I have never been neither the last. But I passed my metric in 2006, (after I failed it two times). I wanted to go in London in 2007 but it failed and I never gave up. 2008, I received a scholarship for South Africa.
Things weren't easy at the beginning, I couldn't speak English... but I had my goals. In 20012, I graduted from my ND in PR. Waouuuuuuu, that was a magic day!!!
My graduation day 2012 (ND/PR)

Thus, this year I am doing my Betch in PR, it is my last year in South Africa and I am preparing myself for new challenges. I like challenges.

I am a lover, romantic person...
I love fashion! (by the way, Zara is opening the 17th of August at Waterfront!!!).

I am HUMAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment