Friday 9 March 2012

Fish falling from the sky.


Sometime live can make us think such things such as; fish falling from the sky! to have such thoughts its when everything in our live going wrong and we don't know where to put our head anymore. Descartes, a philosopher said in the:''I am, Me'' concept that, you must know yourself so you will be able to handle things. I don't cry, I don't want people to feel sorry for me that is the reason, believing in my God I always stand and fight for everything I believe in.




http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=483808630247876979#editor/target=post;postID=6500856667275649426













2 comments:

  1. Good motto to have in life. I especially like the image you have chosen to reinforce your post(idea).

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we face hardships, we need to turn to God, who else do we have. Man will always disappoint us.

    ReplyDelete