Tuesday 27 March 2012

How do you step from the top of a 100-foot pole?




https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=&=&q=how+do+you+step+from+the+of+a+100-foot+pole%3F&

My life seems easy because I have always known what I wanted!
My life seems easy because I have always known the way I have to take to get what I want!
My Life seems easy because I have always known  how to fight to get everything I desire!
                     But I don't let people call me ; lucky Parly because:

Through the way it is said'' we are what we do'' means that, I am working hard to make my wishes happen!
I know how to step down when I am wrong!
I know how to apologize  when I hurt someone!
I know how to say'' I don't know'' because  I know, it's for me the only way to learn from things I don't know about.
I know how to say thank you!
I know how to appreciate others' values! and recognize them! 

I know how to keep my bad mood from innocent people!      
       

                                 ...

Respect and  modesty are my main virtues that's the reason my life seems easier than others people life and I can always step from the top of  a 100-foot pole!!!


3 comments:

  1. I love the the way you tackeld this topic, Parly. The fact that you directed uit to you as an individual and you know what you want and I can proudly say I have learnt so many things that you have mentioned in the topiic from you just by spending the least time with you. To an extent it has shifted the way I used to think or see things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You show how to be humble and confident at the same time, is possible. I like this post because of that. I also like it because you have shown a different element to this topic than what would be commonly expected.

    Good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. A boldly written personal affirmation of who you are. This is always good as it boost one's self esteem.

    ReplyDelete