Friday 12 October 2012

If is not now, then when?

Life doesn't always give us things we want the moment we need them. That is reason we must always say that, ''if is not now it will be one day''.

''if is not now, then when?'' It will happen one day! in french we say,'' chaque chose, son temps'' meaning each thing its time, it means again, one day things will happen. We must not rush on things, we must wait for the right moment so we can receive what we deserve.


Sometimes, in some situations I used to question myself  saying,''if is not now, then when?'' I was questioning myself because I was impatient but after I had what i was wanted badly but  I forgot the pain I had the moment I needed my response.

Thus, we must always have in mind that, if is not now, one day at the right time we will receive what we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment