Saturday 6 October 2012

Trust issues with friends

When there is no trust in friendship anymore, the better thing to do it is just stop being friend with that particular person.
Some experiences encountered with some friends transformed me in a very special person. They made me keep in mind that family has to be everything to me and made me become a reactionary person. Like, if you betray my trust, i will maybe forgive you but I won't be stupid again to trust you...
In friendship i am very strict about trust.
nwso.net

In any relation, people must behave aim not to hurt others or to create any trust issues in others. But most of the time, some people think always to be wiser or think to be the one who deserves everything.
Life doesn't go that way. If someone betray my trust, I just distance myself to that person because I still have the power to choose who I hang out with...
''People are born good but it is the society they live in that make them change''

No comments:

Post a Comment