Saturday 6 October 2012

Watch this space.

The sentence ''Watch this space''  according to me it is a way to ask someone to see the way you will react after something happened and the reaction would be excited for the person saying that.
As a reactionary person, I don't let things go. If you mess with me, I will seek the right occasion to show you what I am capable of so you won't mess with me next time.
richardlittledale.me.uk

Some people always think that, they have the monopoly of everything but they just wrong. Someone said, '' your freedom stops where for others start'' so, don't thing you have the monopoly of everything. If you upset me, I will say:'' watch this space'' because I will make you to regret what you did and make you to apologize to me and respect me for the rest of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment