Saturday 29 September 2012

Some behaviours don't confuse!

Some behaviour must tell us what a person tries to cummunicate or what information a person would like to share with you. Sometime, we must not wait for a person to tell us what he thinks because someone's attitude must sometime tell us what a person thinks about us.

teen_brain.jpg
parentables.howstuffworks.com
Someone told me last time, ''just do what you do the best: run away without trying  to see the real picture''. That was very funny because some people don't understand that, there are things I don't fight for. If someone loves me, he must treat me like a queen and if you don't, there is no reasons for me to stay. Life is to short and beautiful for letting someone to show me the bad side if it. If  you love me , I will also love you in return  but if you don't, I will find someone who cares and who will love me and life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment