Saturday 29 September 2012

My favorite Cat in the Hat book is the fish because...

The Cat in the Hat is an original book (novel) from Dr Seuss. Later on, the story was made in movie. From my readings through my research, I understood that, the story was about; good and bad choices, good and bad behaviours.

Cat‑and‑Fish_3.jpg
lmnop.com.au
Someone said,''people are born nice but they change because of the society''. So, I think, we all face challenges, issues... but that, must not make us loose the reason! We must try to understand what is happening around us and try to find good solutions because it is said, ''we are what we do''.
Therefore, the favorite Cat in the Hat book for me is the fish because, he makes us understand that life is about challenges but we must always handle it with good attitude because''we are what we do''.

No comments:

Post a Comment