Friday 14 September 2012

My bucket list/ 100 things to do before i die.

We all have some crazy and good things we would like to do before we die. So below you will find the crazy and good things I would like to do before I leave this world.
I would like if I have the chance to:
eslblogcafe.com
  • Graduate my Btech
  •  earn a lot of money
  • Get married
  • To build a school for special children
  • Visit Asian countries
  • Drive a Range Rover car
  • Buy a very beautiful personal boat
  • Fly ( my personal aircraft)                                
  • Be friend with a Priest 
  • Have my own clothing line
  • Own my cinema 
  • Have triplet babies
  • Own my restaurant
  • Own a building of 100 floors
  • Own a 5 stars hotel (call Miss Parly)
Above are most of the things I would like to do in my life when  I am still alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment